Found in Forums
Found in Events
Found in Listings
Found in Users
Found in Groups
Found in images

Health & Fitness » Montres Patek Philippe

mdwashmanregi

[b][url=http://www.philippepatekwatches.top/fr/news/]Patek philippe réplique de montres[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.philippepatekwatches.top/fr/news/]Réplique patek philippe calatrava[/url][/b]
Patek philippe réplique de montres | Patek philippe réplique de montres | Patek philippe réplique de montres
The Patek Philippe in America 1 (1189) by John ReardonPATEK PHILIPPE IN AMERICA reveals the history of Patek Philippe and its relationship with the American market through an extensive collection of company advertisements. The 360 page lavishly illustrated hard cover book features over 500 Patek Philippe advertisements, archive images, technical drawings and original company documents. An ideal reference tool for historians, watch collectors and Patek Philippe enthusiasts, this book offers a historical tour of the aesthetic and technical evolution of Patek Philippe watches from the mid-19th century through the 1980s Montres-Patek-Philippe-rid-18683.html. Réplique patek philippe calatrava. Researched and written by author and watch expert John Reardon, PATEK PHILIPPE IN AMERICA explores the untold story of the world's foremost watch.360 Pages • colour ill. • Format : 21.3 x 26.4 cm.Prix : CHF 390.00 • € 325.00

Patek Philippe 5130G (5130/1G) Watch On Bracelet Hands-On
Hands-On
4 Comments
July 18, 2012 by Ariel Adams
Patek Philippe 5130G (5130/1G) Watch On Bracelet Hands-On

The 5130G is an extremely classic Patek Phillipe watch with a look most any watch lover will recognize. It's world time feature is a signature complication that has been in the Patek Philippe family for a long time. Other high-end brands of course have their own version of the double disc based world-time function, but many consider Patek's rendition to be the current gold bar.
The 5130G typically comes on a strap, but I was able to get a hands-on look (thank you Patek Philippe) at a newer version that comes with a metal bracelet. This model has an 18k white gold case and bracelet, and is known more specifically as the reference 5130/1G. I am a big fan of watch bracelets, and today they are more rare than ever to see on new watches. Aside from the extremely popular Patek Philippe Nautilus, it is very rare to find Patek Philippe timepieces (for men) on bracelets. So consider this model to be a rare and unique view of a look you don't get to see very often.

At 39.5mm wide the 5130G watch is quite medium in size, being very average for a Patek Philippe. While I would not normally consider a watch this small, for a Patek it does make a lot of sense - and I would make a very quick exception. Longer lugs that are generously spaced allow the piece to feel as large as possible. The 18k white gold case is quite thin and lavishly polished. The finishing on the case and bracelet are extremely impressive and precisely what one should expect from a Patek piece.
Inside the 5130G is Patek Philippe's in-house made caliber 240 HU automatic movement. The slim movement is just 3.88mm thick, and uses a micro-rotor to maintain a slim profile. The micro-rotor is made from 22k gold, and the movement has a power reserve of 48 hours. Note the special Patek Philippe Gyromax balance wheel. The movement offers the time and world time function. Once you learn how to use it, the piece makes for a very comfortable traveler's watch.

Note how the dial has traditional hour and minute hands, as well as a city ring and a 24 hour ring. The pusher on the left side of the case is used to advance the hour hand forward in one hour increments to set the local time when you are traveling. This also adjusts the city ring so that your local time zone reference city will be indicated at 12 o'clock. The middle 24 hour ring is used to tell the time all over the world based on your local time zone. It is it 10am in London, then you can look to the ring to notice that it is 2am in Los Angeles. The ring is also color coded to easily indicate whether it is day or night time where you are looking to see the time. The system is dead-simple, and very elegantly displayed in the 5130G.

Patek Philippe  offers an exhibition caseback window showing you a view of the movement, which is not something you'll find on all of their pieces. The 240 HU is very nicely decorated in typical Patek Philippe fashion. On the dial you have a small area for the time, but legibility is still of paramount importance. The hands are easy to see, and the decorated inner dial is attractive. The symmetrical design of this dial style helps increase its attractiveness. It also has a distinct retro flair to it given how long this dial design has been in existence.
On a bracelet, the 5130/1G piece suddenly becomes more lively in my opinion. It is a mature looking watch no doubt, but a new type of flair and aesthetic is added on the classy five-link 18k white gold bracelet. An overall very interesting piece in general and it looks best on the bracelet in my opinion. Retail price for the Patek Philippe 5130/1G is $72,000 .

What do you think? Thumbs up   ( 0 ) Interesting   ( 0 ) Classy   ( 0 ) I love it!   ( 0 ) I want it!   ( 0 )
See more articles about: Watch Brands Patek Philippe

Patek Philippe presents The Art of Watches Grand Exhibition New York 2017
Oct. 13, 2016
Patek Philippe is delighted to present The Art of Watches , Grand Exhibition New York 2017 which will take place from July 13 th – 23 rd , 2017 at Cipriani 42 nd Street in New York. 
The 10-day public exhibition will showcase Patek Philippe’s tradition of high-precision watch manufacturing, an insight into the company’s 178-year history as well as its heritage in the domain of Haute Horologerie.  Visitors will have the opportunity to discover the world of the last privately family owned Geneva watch company from the inside.
Cipriani – Enterance/Digital Screen
For the first time ever a two-story structure has been created within Cipriani to accommodate the square footage required for an exhibition of this scale.  Ten specific rooms (including the Theater Room, Current Collection Room, Museum Room, US Historic Room, Rare Handcrafts Gallery and Grand Complications Room) have been created to showcase unique environments.  Visitors will have access to exceptional pocket and wristwatches dating back to 1530 in a space of 13,218 square feet.  Watchmaker and Artisan demonstrations are some of the interactive activities taking place during the exhibition as a way to educate visitors on the inner-workings of fine watchmaking.  After visitors have concluded their tour they are welcome to rest and relax in the Patek Philippe Café.
Cipriani – Balcony
According to Jasmina Steele, the International Communication & Public Relations Director of Patek Philippe, the aim of the Grand Exhibition is to recreate elements of the company that will provide an unforgettable experience for each visitor as close as possible to the feeling Patek Philippe guests have when they visit the company’s manufacture in Geneva, The Museum, and the historical Salons on the Rue du Rhone. “By offering visitors an immersion inside the world of Patek Philippe, we really want to share our passion for watchmaking and hope visitors will come out of the Exhibition with a greater knowledge and appreciation of the art of watches ”, says Jasmina.
Cipriani – Current Collection Salon
Patek Philippe President Thierry Stern commented “From its earliest days, when our founder Antoine Norbert de Patek made his first journey to America in the 1850’s until today, the importance of America to Patek Philippe can be seen through our history exhibited in the Grand Exhibition in New York. Moreover, it is a tradition in my family that the owners of Patek Philippe train in the new world, following the path of my grandfather Henri who founded in 1946 the Henri Stern Watch Agency in the Rockefeller Center and my father Philippe, I trained in the US when I started in the company. I am very proud that American visitors will be able to learn more about the historic and contemporary ties between our company and the American market.”   
Cipriani – Napoleon Room
Larry Pettinelli, President of Patek Philippe US added “We are tremendously proud to have been allowed this rare opportunity to educate the public not only about Patek Philippe, but also the historical significance of timekeeping through the ages.” Additionally, Pettinelli commented “New York was a logical choice for the US Grand Exhibition, as this was one of the first landing spots for Patek and Philippe in the 1800’s when they began to explore the new world.”
"Rue du Rhône" facade
The Art of Watches, Grand Exhibition will be open to the general public and free of charge July 13th -23rd, 2017 from 10:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Sunday, and with special extended evening hours on Thursday, July 20th from 10:00am to 9:00pm.  

Guided tours will be available on a daily basis.  School tours and a Family Day will be planned as part of the educational objective. 
Patek Philippe Rare Handcrafts & Timepieces pictures gallery

Previous news
Back to all news
Réduction Patek Philippe
Réplique de montres Patek
Montres Patek Philippe
Réplique Patek
Montres Patek Philippe
Patek philippe réplique de montres
Réplique patek philippe calatrava

You must be signed in to post news / events or a comment. Sign up now »